What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. Under no circumstances will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
Disabling or removing cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To help you understand the scope of disabling cookies, here are a few examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My Account,or My Profile or My Orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time slot, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The website will also not be able to tell if you are a human or an automated application that publishes
- You will not be able to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
For the GOOGLE CHROME browser, see this link.
For FIREFOX browser see this link.
For internet EXPLORER browser see this link.
For the MICROSOFT EDGE browser, see this link.
For the SAFARI MAC OS browser see this link.
For the IOS SAFARI browser see this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats
- Personalization cookies, to remember your interactions and show you related content.
- Preferences cookies, to save your privacy or language settings.
- Security Cookies, to protect your account from access to the website.
This website uses the following third-partycookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- WordPress: The content manager uses these analytical cookies to create user statistics.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or where the law requires that effect. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information can be found in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.