The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other current legislation on Data Protection.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Address: Calle Arrecife, 7, 36940, Cangas (Pontevedra) Spain.
What is the purpose and legitimacy with which we process your data and for how long do we keep it?
We process your data in order to respond to requests for information, doubts, queries, suggestions or complaints that you raise through the means indicated in the “Contact” section. We can process your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest in attending to the communications necessary to carry out our activity and we will keep it for as long as it exists.
Who will your data be disclosed to?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties. They will be communicated to our treatment managers when necessary for the correct provision of the services contracted to them.
Will your data be transferred to third countries?
International data transfers will not be made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
– Access: right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating your personal data, namely, what it is, what it is used for, how long it will be kept, its origin and whether it has been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
– Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
– Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
– Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
– Limitation of the Treatment: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of them.
– Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be carried out in writing, by contacting Calle Arrecife, 7, 36940, Cangas (Pontevedra) Spain or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. MORADIÑA, S.L. makes available models for the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the address or through the email indicated above. For more information: www.agpd.es.
Do you have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/. In both cases, the relevant documentation must be attached.